Tuesday 17 September 2013

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation 30ml

So today's post on Instagram was my fave drugstore product for me that had to be Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation 30ml


I first heard of this foundation on a YouTube video by Tanya Burr, where I think Tanya compared it to Nars Sheer Glow, or mentioned it as an Anti Fatigue foundation.  I was looking on the market for a new foundation and this sounded an interesting one to try. I picked mine up from Boots which RRP £8.99 which isn't to badly priced and they normally runs offers i.e 3 for 2.

My first impression of this foundation was that it was quite thick. For most girlies they won't think this but I'm used to very light foundations, where as this is medium coverage.
As it says on the bottle it is 'Anti Fatigue' and it has a constancy of a slight shimmer, this gives the skin a healthy dewy look! I have normal skin type, but I do think that if you suffer from oily skin you may need to set your T-Zone with a pressed powder. I do have quite a few blemishes on my skin and although the coverage is ok, I always use concealer and this finishes off a flawless look.

So overall I think this is a reasonably priced foundation and one I will defiantly be repurchasing!

Thank you for reading :-)

Leanne  xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey beautiful :)
    I love your blog and have nominated you for a Liebster award!
    To find out more about it heres the link to the post on my blog http://maisietee.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/nominations-liebster-awards-2013.html

    Maisie xxxx

    ReplyDelete