Monday 16 September 2013

Superdrugs Own Brand Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser

Superdrugs Own Brand Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser

I recently posted on my Instagram account @@lipsticksoflove that my 'something everyone should try' should be Superdrugs own brand Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser. I have fallen in love with this cleanser, literally I haven't touched any of my other makeup removing products since I started using it three weeks ago! It claims it has Kiwi fruit extract, Mullberry Fruit extract both which are supposed to help brighten the skin. Cocca butter which of cause is a skin softener.


I used to sit there taking my eye makeup off, then foundation etc. Now I go to bathroom, run the hot tap, splash my face, rub in a small amount of product, ALL over my face and eyes, leave on for one minute. Now for the best bit, run the hot cloth Muslin cloth under the hot tap and put over the face.......bliss!!! Then I gently rub the cloth over my face removing my make up. It is so refreshing and my skin feels so clean afterwards. Then to finish I then splash my face with cold water to close my pours.
I then on a cotton pad smooth some toner over my face, followed by 'Simple'' spotless skin moisturiser.

Then that is me done, all ready to get some very much needed beauty sleep :-)

Take Care

Leanne LipSticksOfLove xxx

1 comment:

  1. Definitely going to have to give this a go ! Xx

    http://nickykaur.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete